Curb Appeal Checklist
Inspect the outside ground. Remove any building materials, scrap wood, discarded household items, etc. from the property. Store garbage cans in the garage.
Check the home from the roof line down.
- Is the roof free and clear from obstructions and debris?
- Are the gutters clear and neatly hung?
- Are the windows clean and free from obstructions (such as overgrown bushes or trees)?
- Are bushes, trees and shrubs neatly pruned?
Inspect the condition of the paint or siding?
- Is it time to power wash the siding?
- Is touch up paint needed?
- Is the front door in good shape?
Do flower beds need an upgrade?
- Are plants neatly pruned?
- Is the bed free and clear of weeds?
- Is the bed properly mulched?
- Are flowers in bloom?
Keep the lawn neatly groomed.
- Is the lawn free from weeds?
- Is the lawn free from grass clippings?
- Is the lawn neatly edged?
Make sure your balcony decks are clean. A new coat of deck paint works wonders if your balcony deck is not tiled. Clean your patio sliding doors. Building Window washers do not access these areas.
Run water through all pipes. This is something we will do for you during showings. Make sure shower doors are sparkling clean and free of any hard water build up.
Leave your window shades up and draperies open. High rise buyers are all about views and we want them to be wowed upon entry.